Authentic Eros One Year Training
One Year - Five Modules - One Group
Module 1: EROS - initiate -
Module 1 explores the nature of Eros as a driving force within you, your relationships and life itself. Through direct, physical experience, you gain access to a deeper resource and navigation system. The module helps you to develop a regular practice through which the perception of yourself and the environment can change and expand. You can explore embodiment and touch to promote physical and emotional safety and openness.
- The structure and group agreements for training
- Initial inventory: Where are you at this point in your life?
- Where do you experience essential pulse, purpose and eros in your life?
- Express desires and set boundaries
- perceive and deal with sensations and emotions
INTEREST: My confidence and self-esteem grow through my practice. I enter into an intimate relationship with the totality of my experiences. I am in touch with my inner resources, which give me orientation and direction.
Module 2: RELATIONSHIPS - communicate -
Module 2 examines the conditions that conscious partnerships need in order to be able to relate to a new territory of values. Here the relationship is at the service of the emotional and spiritual growth of all those involved in the relationship. Relationships of this kind also satisfy and enrich through the transparency of clear communication and boundaries. The possibility of emotional closeness arises. You use the strengths and weaknesses of your own personality. You can better understand patterns from your past without having to sideline your needs for comfort, security, or validation.
- Create a protected framework for communication
- Stay visible and present to your partner
- Learn to communicate from a place of deeper compassion
- What are habits and “revolving doors” in your relationship life?
- Use conflict, pain or the hidden as resources for your development
- Resolve conflicts without overriding your own needs
- The erotic core theme according to Jack Morin
- Exercises related to attachment theory
INTEREST: I communicate clearly and honestly. Because I know that obstacles create opportunities for growth, my life becomes richer. I recognize myself more and can therefore choose more consciously. I know how I can integrate rejected parts of my personality more.
Module 3: COMMUNITY - share -
Summer module in nature
A community has a great, positive influence on the development of each individual. Stepping out of the most diverse forms of everyday life into the experience of an appreciative community can in and of itself be immensely enriching. Imagine a place where your individual expression can flourish, where it’s okay to be who you really are, with your desires, talents, tears, with your joy, frustration or fear.
- experience the closeness and vulnerability that comes from sharing what really moves you
- be supported by others and support others
- bring in your talents, creativity, humor, ideas and desires
- Celebrate Eros in the body and in nature
- experiment with your own needs
INTEREST: I can open myself both to receiving support from the community and to making my skills available to the community without compromising my sacrificing autonomy. I see opportunities to engage in life as part of a larger whole. I trust my innate gifts and creativity.
Module 4: POTENTIAL - deepen -
In Module 4 you can experiment with increasing your awareness in relation to to experience the whole body and the space around you. Expansion inwards and outwards shifts your perception and thus also what seems important. You can gain more clarity about what motivates you and to what extent your (sexual) nature wants to grow. You can learn to create more space for your own perspective and that of others.
- Expansion of consciousness into body and space
- Each perspective is true but partial
- Advanced bodywork with breath and sensuality
- Integral Gender Dynamics
- Sexual Motivation Model
- The yang force in the female principle, the YIN force in the masculine principle
INTEREST: I can respect and appreciate other perspectives, opinions and values and look at situations from an integral perspective. My understanding of gender, gender roles and my sexuality is expanding. I am confident as a person.
Module 5: LOVE - trust -
In the final Module 5 we will experiment with postures and techniques of Sacred Intimacy , an attitude that brings appreciation and acceptance into our relationships. In parallel, we initiate a “continuum” deep process together, which connects us in a fundamental way with the experience of aliveness and can thereby give us a new understanding and humility towards the intelligence of life. Paradoxically, your experience of “self” can simultaneously sharpen and transcend here. The nature of this state is an all-round embodied primal trust, which is based on subtle, is quietly empowering and ecstatic. It increases your empathic capacities and at the same time provides you with the right physical-emotional “medicine” that is appropriate at the time. Death and dying are also topics of the module.
- Sacred Intimacy Rituals
- Contact Eros and the intelligence of life through devotion to its finest movement impulses
- Contact your deepest feelings about being alive and existing in an unpredictable world and eventually dying
- Wholeheartedly accept the life that has been given to you
- Ouroborus ritual
- Closing Ceremony
INTEREST: Devoted to life, I stand fearless in its unpredictable unfoldings. I have a place to go when I feel alone or confused, need connection, guidance or healing.