Soul of Skin - Touch & Massage Workshops
Sensual Thai Yoga Massage
Thai Yoga Massage is a traditional form of massage from Thailand, which is called “Nuad Phaen Boran” (ancient healing touch). It has its origins in India and contains elements from Ayurveda and Yoga and has its own meridian system (“Sip Sen”). In recent years, a new dynamic style has developed, which is used particularly in the West. The massage takes place lightly dressed in cotton trousers and a shirt on a floor mat.
On this weekend we combine learning the basic forms of this massage in a process from toe to head with playful exploration and experience of sensual moments of touch that arise within this form.
We warm up ourselves and our partners with dynamic massage principles. Using different body parts/limbs in different positions, we explore sinking our body weight into each other with trust.
From this, a continuous physical contact develops with a connecting touch, which is like a soothing dance duet, in which the recipient can completely relax.
At first we practice traditionally in thinly clad form. The final summarizing sequence of all parts on Sunday afternoon can then be clothed as you wish.
What is SOUL OF SKIN?
SOUL OF SKIN is a holistic massage training in a two-year cycle and consists of eight weekend workshops. The eight weekends/methods can also be booked individually.
Professional and experienced practitioners teach a method in each module. Discover the massage as a form of intimate encounter! Expand your possibilities as a professional, lover and partner!
Who is SOUL OF SKIN aimed at?
The workshop cycle is aimed at GBTQ+ men*, beginners, those with massage experience or those who deal professionally with bodywork.
How can I participate in SOUL OF SKIN?
The modules can be booked individually. They don’t build on each other. Each method stands for itself and can be an enrichment for you. You can start at any time and combine or catch up on the modules as you wish.
Why SOUL OF SKIN?
You will learn and experience effective methods for healing, relaxation and enjoyment. You discover the massage as a form of intimate encounter. You expand your possibilities as a professional, lover and partner! You will learn concrete grips and techniques, but also how to “read” a body and be guided by intuition and sensitivity.
• Touch nourishes.
• Touch calms, heals, stimulates.
• Touch communicates.
• Touch is immediate.
• Touch transfers to body, mind and soul.
• Touch balances and creates connection.
• Touching with presence and heart is a powerful agent for transformation.
What makes SOUL OF SKIN unique?
1. OUR TEACHERS: You benefit from international experts with extensive training who have many years of experience with bodywork.
2. VARIETY: You will get to know a wide range of methods with different focal points. If you take all the modules, you will receive comprehensive massage training.
3. FULL BODY: For us there are no “untouchable” parts of the body. We give attention and respect to the whole body, including the anus and genitals – areas normally avoided by traditional or conventional massage schools.
4. SECURITY: We want to offer a framework in which you can feel safe and secure. We invite you to new experiences. But there is no peer pressure. Your boundaries are respected. It is about you.
5. BEING IN A GROUP: The beauty and power of respectful touch in a group setting can be one be nice experience. Participants who participate in multiple modules or the whole program advance to a deeper level of trust and openness with each other. You have an experience that many long for: you experience closeness and security in a community.
Overview of all upcoming data
Modules can also be booked individually
|Feb. 11 2023 – Dec. 15 2024||Complete Soul of Skin Training||Berlin||Soul of Skin Massage & Touch Training Team|
|Feb. 11 2023 –Feb. 12 2023||Intuitive Erotic Massage||Berlin||Julian Martin|
|Apr. 1 2023 – Apr. 2 2023||Art of Anal Touch||Berlin||Julian Martin|
|Jun. 3 2023 – Jun. 4 2023||Lomi Lomi||Berlin||Roman Söllner|
|Jul. 8 2023 – Jul. 9 2023||Sensual Thai Yoga Massage||Berlin||Zahiro Ji (Be)|
|Oct. 14 2023 – Oct. 15 2023||Esalen Inspired Massage||Berlin||Jochen Stechmann|
|Dec. 16 2023 – Dec. 17 2023||Deep Tissue Massage||Berlin||Marc Buscha|
|Dec. 14 2024 – Dec. 15 2024||Breath & Presence||Berlin||Kai Ehrhardt|