New Year’s Retreat
Dive into a journey of connection, celebration, and powerful rituals!
Michael Rolnick & Jochen Stechmann
Embark on an extraordinary 5-day experience that offers a conscious and connected way to bid farewell to 2023 and welcome the arrival of 2024.
Dive into a transformative journey filled with meaningful connections, joyous celebrations, and profound rituals. Reflect on the passing year and contemplate the aspirations you wish to manifest or attract in the new one.
Find yourself amongst a group of individuals who cherish present interactions, deep engagement and personal growth. Take time to recharge your energy reserves, explore mindfulness and grounding somatic practices. Embrace the power of touch, consensual intimacy and sensual connections.
Dieses Retreat bietet eine bereichernde Möglichkeit, deine Sexualität aus verschiedenen Blickwinkeln This retreat presents a unique opportunity to explore our sexual expression, fueled by a variety of underlying motivations.
Join us in a secure and tranquil atmosphere built on trust and mutual consent, where you can forge new connections, or strengthen existing ones. erforschen und darunterliegende Motivationen zu erkennen.
Allow yourself to come as you are. Explore the gentle depths of your being as well as the untamed wildness within. Sing, dance, and let your spirit soar!
Our program will feature a diverse range of activities including :
- Opening Circle: A welcoming gathering to begin our time together. Exploring Personal Desires: Reflecting on what we bring to the experience and what we hope to gain from it.
- Setting Intentions and Boundaries: Establishing our individual intentions, boundaries, and creating a safe space for all participants.
- Morning Practice: Engaging in practices such as meditation, movement, and mindfulness to start the day with clarity and centeredness.
- Partnering and Touch Exercises: Embracing playful exercises to deepen connections and explore consensual touch.
- Reflecting on 2023: Taking time to review and learn from our experiences in the past year.
- Tuning into 2024: Cultivating a sense of anticipation and receptivity for the opportunities that the new year holds.
- Exploring Conscious Sexuality: Engaging in playful and enlightening activities that offer different perspectives on conscious sexual experiences.
- Dynamic Open Space Structure: Providing a flexible framework that allows participants to engage in activities of their choice.
- New Year’s Dinner, Performance, Ritual, and Party:
- Non-Talent Show: A lighthearted opportunity for participants to share their unique talents or simply enjoy the diverse talents of others.
- Integration and Closing: Concluding our time together by integrating our experiences and creating a sense of closure.
>> >> All activities are optional, ensuring you have the freedom to participate as you choose.
>> Please note that the program may be adjusted and supplemented slightly to provide a rich and fulfilling experience for all participants*.
>> For gay, bi, trans and queer men* and people who identify somewhere on a gender-fluid male-to-non-binary spectrum.
>> This event will be in German and/or English depending on the needs of the participants.
> Meals and accommodation are not included in the participation fee. The accommodation is 80€ (sleeping in the group room) and catering price is 230€. To be paid in cash on arrival.
>> Vegetarian food (gluten- and dairy-free options) / 3 meals per day (incl. dinner on December 28 and lunch on January 1) / The catering amount is also due for cancellations after December 20.
>> >> Accommodation on 27th Dec. and/or 1st Jan. can be booked for an additional 20€ per night.
>> >> Start: Thursday 28 December 14:00 / End: Monday 1 January 16:00
This event will be in German and/or English depending on the needs of the participants.